Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afterlife

Heaven and hell, you choose

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:56 am
Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is jarramignotua

Our users have posted a total of 544 messages in 48 subjects
Forum
Latest topics
» Another Stay at the hotel
Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:51 pm by demon

» Havin' fun with the newcomers
Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:58 am by Sasuke Uchiha

» vyse the main demon please.
Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:01 pm by demon

» hate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:42 am by Abyssion

» Luna's room
Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 am by Luna Amore

» portal to hell
Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm by demon

» Karla's Room
Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:45 pm by Karla

» Resting on earth
Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:55 pm by Karla

» Demon 5 Test. [Vyse]
Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:08 am by demon

Havin' fun with the newcomers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuran

Byakuran

Havin' fun with the newcomers Empty
PostSubject: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:36 pm

At one end of the path of doom Byakuran is eating a dumpling while on the other side people who have just entered hell wait.
"Mmmm.........how 'bout this?If you can pick up the dumpling I just dropped on my shoe you'll be resurected and won't go to hell?"
The newcomers all ran for Byakuran but burned to a crisp by a pillar of fire
"HAHAHA!I can't believe they trusted a devil!^__^"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:03 am

Sasuke walked to byakuran slowly as he saw he was having fun with his new friends that just died,"Hello byakuran...still passing time....hmm..?",Sasuke said dissapointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 am

"You bet!Besides this is hell............we have stronger life-force than usual so we won't die from an eternity of torture!^__^"
Byakuran goes to where one of them burned and eats their arm
"Not as good as my dumpling.............>__>"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:41 am

Sasuke laughed abit then sighed,"We would start our plans soon as all the pawns are in place", Sasuke crossed his arms as he saw byakuran eat.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:44 am

"Yeah.......last time someone told me the plan....I fell asleep........ya mind fillin meh in?^^"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 am

Sasuke told him, "Mostly killing angels...and the undead....toture them here...and make a demon army...worthy of taking over the twilight realm."Sasuke closed his eyes and had a small smile. "Nothing that big....".
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Byakuran still watching newcomers burn,just sighed
"......if ya head into the world where people still live........can ya get me a mongoose?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:47 am

Sasuke sighed, "You can head into the world....too...we have the power too...but once there we have no power...", Sasuke shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:05 pm

"Seriously?Old Man Lucifer said that we only loose our powers in Heaven"
Byakuran took out another dumpling
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:21 am

Sasuke looked at him, "So true...thats why we dont go up there...unless somthing happens....", Sasuke saw more new comers coming.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:17 am

"How bout we go and piss of the angel......and make them come down here......?"
Byakuran dropped the dumpling on purpose
"Welcome to the entrance to hell........if you pick up that dumpling I just dropped.........you'll be resurrected and live for eternity......"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 am

The new comers ran and pick it up and the lava shot from under then and burned them up. "Stupid people....well anyway im making demon 5...some personal bodygaurds...then we go to twilight....understood...", He gave a grin to byakuran.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:59 pm

"Haha~!But what fools they must be..........yer not gonna pay them.....if it ain't got moneh as a reward than it ain't worth nuthin is what Old Man Lucifer always told me...........o.o"
Byakuran ate the dumpling
Back to top Go down
[=Kouu=]

[=Kouu=]

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:16 pm

A day in hell. Literally, a living hell. The demon teen walked down the street wearing a long sleeved shirt with it covering up his Devil Bringer. Attached to his back was his Red Queen sword and on his side his Blue Rose gun. The perfect equipment to slay angels and all who oppose the demons. Especially, Master Sasuke. Over his clothing was the Demon 5 wear. Representing that he lived is after-life to serve and protect Sasuke. The teen neared Sasuke, who he didn't expect to see. He saw another demon that was talking to him, but he didn't know who this other one was. Fearing that the other demon was a threat, in a flash he appeared next to Sasuke and swung out his Red Queen and it crashed to the ground, causing cracks in a lightning pattern to forum on the floor. "Who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:28 am

Byakuran smiled and opened his eyes
"It doesn't matter who I am.....what matters is I dropped my dumpling on the other side of the path.............could you be a good boy and fetch it for me?^__^"
Byakuran was thinking he was a newcomer
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:49 am

Sasuke smiled and looked at number 1 with a evil smirk, "Byakuran...this is my top bodygaurd...be nice...."Sasuke gave a small laugh. "Anything to report number one....?".
Back to top Go down
[=Kouu=]

[=Kouu=]

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:35 pm

With a smirk, Sasoku said "There were some new angels infiltrating out territory, but rest assure.. I took care of them.." He spoke as the wind roughly blew, revealing angel wings all bloody and removed from the angels body fly out of his clothing, for proof that the angels were dead.
Back to top Go down
Byakuran

Byakuran

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 pm

"Were they carryin any food?"
Byakuran snickered
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:58 am

Sasuke grinned wide and then laughed as lava burst from around sasuke, "Great....to hear...number 1...that made my day...", He looked at byakuran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havin' fun with the newcomers   Havin' fun with the newcomers Empty

Back to top Go down

Havin' fun with the newcomers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife :: Hell/underworld :: Path of doom-
Jump to: